Hello my loves! I don’t know about you, but fall is my favorite season for comfort food & of course… football! [[Go Patriots!]] I’ve moved into my new apartment and am in a bit of a cooking frenzy. Here you’ll find some pretty awesome recipes/ideas for snacks & other yummy things that I just HAD to share! If you love having your friends over for some football, these are a MUST!
Cut string cheese into small bite size pieces.
Dip into skim milk, then Italian bread crumbs.
Bake at 425 for 7-10 minutes.
Can’t go wrong with mini hot dogs !
A Fancier presentation of pigs in a blanket
Itty Bitty Meatball Sub-Bites
Roasted Smashed Potato Bites
This recipe is designed to work with potatoes 1½ to 2 inches in diameter; do not use potatoes any larger. It is important to thoroughly cook the potatoes so that they will smash easily. Remove the potatoes from the baking sheet as soon as they are done browning—they will toughen if left too long. A potato masher can also be used to “smash” the potatoes.
- 2pounds small Red Bliss potatoes (about 18), scrubbed (see note)
- 6tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1. Adjust oven racks to top and bottom positions and heat oven to 500 degrees. Arrange potatoes on rimmed baking sheet, pour ¾ cup water into baking sheet, and wrap tightly with aluminum foil. Cook on bottom rack until paring knife or skewer slips in and out of potatoes easily (poke through foil to test), 25 to 30 minutes. Remove foil and cool 10 minutes. If any water remains on baking sheet, blot dry with paper towel.
- 2. Drizzle 3 tablespoons oil over potatoes and roll to coat. Space potatoes evenly on baking sheet and place second baking sheet on top; press down firmly on baking sheet, flattening potatoes until 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle with thyme leaves and season generously with salt and pepper; drizzle evenly with remaining 3 tablespoons oil. Roast potatoes on top rack 15 minutes. Transfer potatoes to bottom rack and continue to roast until well browned, 20 to 30 minutes longer. Serve immediately.
Mini Sliders w/ Pickle!