As of tonight, there are 34 days until my college graduation. Wow. That time really DOES fly dont you think? I thought it would be a good idea to post some of the things my friends and I have learned in college. Lets take a looksie.
1. What you choose as your major as a freshman most likely will have nothing to do with the major you LEAVE college with. We all grow and change in 4 years ; I think I changed my major 4 times!
2. Avoid early morning classes like the plague. Waking up for them does NOT get easier as the semester goes on, when you’ve started to realize just how much you hate the class.
3. If you have a high school sweetheart who is going to a different school, you might as well just break up now. Save yourself the hassle, its gunna happen.
4. Drink liquor before beer & youre in the clear. Beer before liquor and you’ve never been sicker!
5. Halloween comes around once a year and lasts at leasts 5 days. Be prepared with outrageous costumes.
6. Stock your fridge with all the appropriate college beverages: red bull, monster, four loko, and mountain dew.
7. Naps are every college students best friend. There are not enough hours in the day to do everything. Naps will make your life a hell of a lot easier.
8. You’ll swear that your dirty dishes and laundry are procreating as you speak! (Didn’t I JUST do this!?)
9. Mom’s home cooked meals (and even that nasty meatloaf ) will start tasting better and better with every processed hamburger you eat at the dining hall.
10. Bunk beds are NOT as cool as the movies make them look .
11. Everyone has a facebook. Literally, everyone. Look up your professors LOL
12. ratemyprofessors.com is CRUCIAL
13. You’re gunna get ripped off buying textbooks.
14. Expect to go to the hospital at least once in your college career.
15. Try to budget your money because at the end of the semester you’re gunna be rubbing pennies together trying to get by
16. Quarters are like gold.
17. 10 minutes is plenty of time to get ready for class!
18. You’ll notice that professors always require the book they wrote for their class o.O
19. It was never this bad when you got sick before.
20. You can turn ANYTHING into a drinking game.
21. Keep all your papers. They are great to recycle!
22.You’ll realize how clever you are when it comes to excuses for missing class.
23. Ordering food at 2 am is a common occurance. Um, hellloooo… they deliver!
24. You’ll meet the type of people you only thought existed in the movies.
25. Procrastination becomes an art.
26. Printers only break down when you need them.
27. You get along so much better with your family now that you never see them !